Friday, August 30, 2019

        Being weak in English how I suffer.

Hello everyone 👋 welcome with another presentation. Are you well everyone? Hope that all are very well by the blessing of Almighty Allah. Alhumdulillah I'm also pretty well by the grace grab of Almighty Allah. Anyway people how is on your everything? Maybe everything is going very well. Actually now going to eid day understand so obviously all are passing Eid days with very happiness. By the way people right now I would like to say something about how I learn English actually to say it that I'm very weak in English. So I think from my mind now I'm very weak in English it's not my fault because I'm Bengali so how I can speak English obviously I can speak bangla very smartly and fluently but I can't speak English very smartly and fluently because I'm Bengali so my language is bangla that's why I can speak Bengali language very clearly and fluently.

But I unfortunately I can't speak English fluently and smartly because I'm not foreigners man so how I can speak English very clearly and fluently. So right English is an international language so without English knowing people we are totally unable to do anything. Because now everywhere use this English language that's everyone should learn English very soon.

Even every single country speak in English they doesn't speak in Bengali rather they speak in English very smartly. So if we visit any country then how we will communicate with foreigners people. If we can't speak in English then how we'll communication with foreigners people. In the point of view that if we can speak in English very fluently and smartly then obviously we'll be able to communicate with any foreigners people because they understand English language we also understand and we can speak in English very fluently.

So I think that now every single company even every single foreigners office they find that man who can speak in English very smartly and fluently.
So if anyone can speak in English very fluently definitely they all are able to do any single job. And if anyone can't speak in English very well obviously their doesn't able to do any single job I mean any kinds of job. Because now everything totally English based although we are Bengali but Bengali isn't international language.

That's why we should learn international language to communicate with anyone. And we find a language that language is English language. Do you know people? Why it's international language? Listen to me what I say? Because every single country speak in English and understand English language. So if we learn how to speak in English then obviously we'll be able to to communicate with Anyone. Although I'm very weak in English but I know I should learn English because without English knowledge everyone doesn't give you any job. Because now for every single job need English knowing people. So who can speak English fluently and understand all English article obviously their able to do all kinds of job. That's why I try to my best to learn English by practicing here. Because I know practice makes Man a perfect without practice everything is not possible only practice and hard work everything is possible.

Today I'm very weak in English but one-day I'll be very well speaker in English. Actually I have lots of confidence to learn English and I believe that one-day I'll be English speaker. And it will be possible only for practice because English is very not difficult language and not easy language so obviously who practice this language every single time definitely they are will be able to speak in English. Because English language depends on your practice. So not if you practice more and more for gathering this language obviously you will be able to speak in English very smartly and fluently. Just we need never stop our practice. Because the more you practice the more you Learn.

So if we waste our valuable time then how we'll be able to speak in English very fluently. Listen to me people time never come back again so don't waste your valuable time. You will success very soon.So everyone please pray for me so that I can fulfill my all dream. In Sha Allah see you very soon with another presentation. So stay fine until I come back best wishes for everyone.
Stay here I mean stay search English group and keep practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment