Saturday, September 21, 2019

     Time and Time wait for None.
   
Today I will write something about time because time never come back again that's why we should utilize our time.

What's up people?
How you passed today's day?
How many times you practice here?
I know most of the people like to spend their valuable time by practicing here because they want to learn English and I know it's one of the best learning platform that's why most of the people spend their valuable time by practicing here. I also do study by using facebook the reason is I think that now the world become smaller only for facebook. So why study doesn't positive by using facebook.
Even there are many groups in facebook which is actually needed to gathering general knowledge.

So which people using facebook only for learning obviously they all are doing very good job. Because now if you search anything on facebook then definitely you get answer from your any question. So in my point of view nowadays most of the people studying by using facebook. For example search English it's one kinds of school, college and University. Even it's totally free of cost so you know what people which things I learn that is From search English group. I learn many things from using facebook and only for search English group now totally changed my mind and thoughts.

Actually to say it now facebook is one of the biggest entertainment media that's why whatever I think that most of the people using facebook only for entertainment. But I'm totally different I want to learn something by using facebook because I know if anyone wants to do study by using facebook obviously they can learn for that reason not this world is become smaller only for facebook.
Even if anyone wants to communicate with any other foreigners people then obviously they will be able to communicate with anyone by using facebook. That's why I say it that now the world is become smaller only for facebook. So people I want to say it that you use facebook it doesn't any matter just you should utilize your whole time then obviously one-day you'll be successful man of your life.

Now the question is I'm using facebook all the time so how I utilize my time? It's very normal question you should using your facebook time by learning anything. It will be good for you just think outside the box and if you think outside the box then obviously you can utilize your Valuable time. Just think that how can I utilize my valuable time? Such as now I'm using facebook but I'm writing here in English so in that time if I could chatting with anyone then it won't be good for me.
But I'm not chatting with anyone rather I'm trying to write something in English. That means I'm practicing here although I'm using facebook but I don't use facebook only for seeing photos and chatting rather I'm using facebook only for do study. Because I know now study possible by using facebook that's why I decided that whenever I get time I will try to write something in English.

But now I'm totally free that's why I'm trying to write something in English. But some people angry 😡 with me why I'm using facebook all the time. They don't understand it that now study possible by using facebook. Rather they know that facebook means waste a lots of time that's why we should avoid by using facebook. I mean they says that now study doesn't possible by using facebook. Rather who always using facebook they all are wasting their valuable time. But you know what people? I'm already studying by using facebook. Now we are living in a digital era that means everywhere using digital technology. That's why we called in this universe now running world is totally digital and quality era. Because nowadays without quality everything is not possible only quality everything is possible.

So people focus on your quality. You are using facebook it doesn't matter you should try to learn something by using facebook it will be good for you. Because who waste their valuable time they can't be success rather a successful he/she is who always try to do hard work and if you don't believe in yourself then how you will be successful man of your life. When you will successful Man of your life when you can do hard work. And I think that if you know when you will be a quality man? When you can know how to speak in English as well as very smartly in that time you will be success no any doubts. Now do you know people why I mentioned Bengali language?

Although we are Bengali but we are totally unable to speak in bangla very smartly that's why still we are unemployment.
We have a big educated certificate but we haven't enough knowledge to do any kinds of job. Even we are unable to give the presentation in bangla let alone English. But we have a great educated certificate. Actually certificate is just show and I think certificate is just nothing your knowledge is anything. To say it that knowledge is a power so show your knowledge power. You shouldn't depends on your educated certificate rather you should depends on your knowledge on your brain. And accept your depression and go ahead never return come back again. Because time and tide wait for None.

So if you think that you are alone it's really misconception because you are not alone you should think that in this world is not very small rather this world is so much big so in this universe Live billion billions people.
There are many people in this universe which people is actually very alone people. Hey don't you know you are the man so if you feel that you are alone really the world think that you are really alone and if you think that you are not alone then the world think that now you are not alone rather you are the best energetic man whatever I see. Actually thought time never come back again so we should use our valuable time very carefully because my today's work will be tomorrows success. So in that case if I use my valuable time by doing hard work then obviously tommorow will be very easy to do work only for me because today I'm doing hard work that's why my tomorrows work will be easy and if you do hard work every single day same work then definitely you will be success very soon.

Because when I'll do same work every day then after months I will be perfect for this work that's why I want to do same work every single day. For example I want to learn English so if I practice English Every single time then obviously I will be able to speak in English or if I do English as well as Bengali language mixed then how I will be able to acquire this knowledge. there is a many work you should select that which works you want to learn. By the way you must be know how to utilize your Valuable time.
Day or night we get twenty four hours so we should divided our own time. which way we want to spend our valuable time. and remember it that time never come back again so we should be utilize time by any means. Because who waste their valuable time they can't success of their life rather they all are unemployment people.

So request all of you please don't waste your valuable time rather try to learn something every single time. for that reason life is running like a bus so in that time if you don't know about yourself then why I come in this universe. Finally you are the man even now you see how to become a successful Man. Actually some hard work makes you be success just need hard work. Don't you know people? Who is successful man they all are very hard worker person. Because without hard work everything is not possible. You should remember that once upon a time you was very little but now you are not little because your time doesn't stop. also your life is running so if you do hard work your every single time then you will be success very soon.

Or if you don't know how to do hard work rather you spend your valuable time only for unnecessary things then really you won't be success. So time is must be important to be success consequently Being a educated man you should utilize your whole time. Never stop Learning people also never feel upset and uneasy because you are a man and as far as I know that every man has a very strong power. Just try to learn something and try to spend your valuable time by energetic. It will be good for your future life. Actually finally I want to say it that now everyone waste to do job but they haven't much knowledge to do any kinds of job. That's why don't say it I will be job holder rather say it that I will be become a quality man and when you will be qualified man that time everyone offer you to do any kinds of job. So respect your hard work and believe in your dream.

If you believe in yourself and your dream then obviously one-day you will be successful man of your life. People listen to me what I say? Don't need anyone to stay with you rather you are always alone so believe in yourself and always say it that you are the best obviously you can everything. You are not a general man people you should know about yourself and try to do hard work. Today is not your day but one-day the day will be totally your day just believe yourself and. Never waste any single time. Do you know people who are the best person who always Believe themselves and believe his/her dream definitely they all are amazing person. So never feel uneasy whatever rather always feel good and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment